You want to make a difference in your community. You want to give back. You have time or talents to share.
Whatever your reason, Volunteers of America Chesapeake is excited. Because you can make a difference – not just in your community – but in the lives of the more than 11,000 people our organization serves each year. Whether an hour a week, or strictly a one-time-event, we applaud you for wanting to give back and sharing your time and talents.
- Browse the opportunities below.
- When you find one that fits, click on the position name.
- Click Apply Now to submit a Volunteer Application.
- Be sure to fill out the background check, as some positions, such as working with clients or children, require background checks.
- Questions? Please contact the staff person listed next to the opportunity. Or, for general questions please call Volunteers of America Chesapeake’s main office at 301.459.2020 or email volunteer@VOAches.org